i've been posting a lot of beauty things recently, probably because i don't really have any outfits to show you, i hope you don't mind anyway haha! my everyday make-up is pretty boring to be honest. i don't wear that much and everything i do wear is all drug-store and fairly cheap!
what i use:
- maybelline dream matte mousse in ivory - i have used foundations by brands such as estee lauder and mac before but none really work for me as well as dream matte mousse does! the colour is perfect and it stays on forever. it used to make my skin dry when i was younger but now it doesn't! it's so easy to put on and wear, no fuss at all!
- natural collection loose powder in natural - i usually wear this powder in cool but i ran out and borrowed my mums. i prefer loose powder to pressed because i feel it helps keep my foundation on a lot better. this is soo cheap too, £1.99 for something that really works, such a bargain!
- maybelline dream terra sun bronzing powder in light - this is something that i've recently purchased. i don't know how i feel about it however, because it's a little bit too light and i can't see on the skin that well! i should have bought a darker one but i still use it as i would any other bronzer.
- the body shop blush in flushed - this is a nice simple blush that gives my face a natural flush of colour. i also got it for free!
- rose vaseline - a staple for keeping my lips nice and hydrated! i love that it has a hint of colour too.
- soap and glory brow tint and pencil in brownie points - before i bought this, i used to use an eyeshadow on my eyebrows, which worked but i love this! i use the pencil more than the brow tint tip but both work really well and my eyebrows have never looked better!
- maybelline falsies mascara in black drama - i never bother looking for a mascara properly, i just go to boots and pick out one that looks and sounds alright haha. as long as they don't clump my eyelashes together or make them look like long spider legs, then i'm not bothered! i don't use a lot of mascara, especially at the moment as i'm running out! this is a good mascara though, it doesn't clump or make my lashes look awful!
- the only brushes i use are an estee lauder powder brush 10 and a clarins foundation brush. i probably shouldn't use the same brush for powder and blush but i've never had any problems, they both work really well!
before make-up and after, using all of the products mentioned above. if i'm going out or going somewhere where i'd like to wear more make-up, i just add eyeliner or lipstick and i'm good to go! simple.
also, i updated my 'about me' page after two years, check it out here!