Dan and I went to Nottingham on Monday and I did a little shopping with some money I earned on eBay, plus I bought some bits and bobs throughout the week. Now I definitely have no money, but I don't mind!
My quick first impressions:
- L'Oreal Super Slim eyeliner, from Boots - I love this, it works so well!
- Real Techniques Core Collection brushes, from Boots - I feel as though these aren't as good as people say but I've not used them properly yet. We'll see!
- Models Own X WAH Nails nail art brush, from Boots - Pretty decent, way too expensive for what it is!
- Barry M Mint Green polish, from Boots - Really nice.
- Barry M Peach Melba polish, from Boots - Probably the worst varnish I've ever used, so streaky.
- Barry M Black polish, from Boots - The best black nail varnish I've had.
- Marilyn hair treatment, from Lush - I've used this once and it makes my hair feel amazing!
- Lemony Flutter butter, from Lush - Gorgeous smell, really thick and moisturising.
- Urban Decay Naked Basics eye-shadow palette, from House of Fraser - I love this, all the colours are perfect. I just need to get better at applying it!
In Nottingham I had a little walk round Topshop, not expecting to find anything but my eyes laid upon the most perfect dress e v e r! It's a contrast stripe skater dress, as you can see, TWO types of stripes in one dress!! Amazing! I got this from the Petite section so I'm not sure if they sell it in the normal collection. I also picked up the hexagonal sunglasses that I posted a few days ago. I was pleasantly surprised by how well they suited me, I just had to have them.
I hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day, whether you're taken or not! I'm not a big Valentine's Day fan and don't really make much of a fuss, nevertheless I have a lovely time with Dan.